Construction Surveying Services from Queens Park, Port Hedland, Bridgetown and Australind
Dean Smith Engineering Surveyor offers expert construction surveying in the Queens Park, Port Hedland, Bridgetown and Australind areas:
- Control Establishment – Traversing with a 3 second instrument and reducing data using both angular adjustment and the Bowditch adjustment method to refine results. Where horizontal tolerances can be met by GPS, multiple reading, averaged RTK GPS. Both methods are levelled with a Digital Level.
- Detail/Feature Surveys – Initial ground survey for calculations of topsoil removal volumes, cut and fill volumes and for design purposes.
- Total Station Surveys – Concrete setout, Holding Down Bolt setouts, Final Trim – Earthworks Pads, Rail, Road and Road Intersection setouts.
- GPS – Earthworks setout, Pads, Rail and Road setouts for bulk cut and fill.
- Machine Control – Design files can be supplied in Machine control format for Trimble, Topcon and Leica.
- Data Collection – Top and Toe of batters and Natural Surface, Services Ascons, Drainage Ascons, Rail and Road Ascons, Earthworks Pad Ascons.
- Data – is exported/imported as CSV or DXF/DWG formats. Drainage D-Spec shape files can also be supplied. Dean Smith Surveying uses Civilcad software, Global Mapper, Google Earth and Microsoft Excel for data processing.