About our Surveyor available in Port Hedland, Queenspark, Australind and Bridgetown
Dean Smith Surveying provides a service with a total of 15 years experience in Mining and Construction. Below is a list of experience gained prior to trading as an Engineering and Mining Surveyor.
- 18 months as a Processing Plant (Mill) Operator, Greenbushes, Tantalum
- 15 months Blast Crew experience, Murrin Murrin, Nickel
- 18 months Road Construction, Surveyors Assistant, Tonkin Highway Extension
- 11 months Gas Plant Earthworks, Surveyors Assistant, Woodside, Train 5
- 11 months Road Construction, Surveyors Assistant, Eyre Highway, Balladonia
- 6 months Earthworks Sub-division, Surveyors Assistant, The Vale, Ellenbrook
- 24 months study of Surveying (Mining and Engineering)
For a list of Business Trading experience please see the Projects page.